RE: [xsl] How do I validate against a schema?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How do I validate against a schema?
From: Edward.Middleton@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:52:11 +0900

I don't think you have to do anything.  If there is a schema referenced in the document it should use the schema, if there is a DTD reference in the document it should use the DTD.  Try loading an invalid document that has a schema reference.  If it is validating it will give you an error.

Edward Middleton