Re: [xsl] [saxon] catalogs

Subject: Re: [xsl] [saxon] catalogs
From: Tobias Reif <tobiasreif@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 16:41:02 +0100

Joerg Pietschmann wrote:

On Thursday 02 January 2003 13:52, Tobias Reif wrote:

dbnotnx.mod is expected in the current dirctory instead of in
C:\etc\xml\oasis\docbook\4_2\dtd\: how to change that?

Add a proper redirection to the catalog.

Where? How? Please elaborate.

AFAICS, the catalog is found, the correct DTD is found, just the DTD modules aren't. I don't have this problem with any other tool using this DTD, and I'm not sure if I want to add DTD modules in each working directory, if that's what you mean.

The DTD is DocBook XML 4.2, and it was not necessary to modify it for any other tool which is using it through catalogs. I don't want to modify the DocBook DTD, for obvious reasons.

C:\saxon\resolversettings\CatalogManager.properties
:
catalogs=/etc/xml/catalog
relative-catalogs=true
catalog-class-name=org.apache.xml.resolver.Resolver
verbosity=3

.bat
:
@echo off
java -cp C:/saxon/saxon.jar;C:/saxon/saxon-fop.jar;C:/saxon/saxon-jdom.jar;C:/Programme/apacheResolver/resolver-1.0.jar;C:/saxon/resolversettings com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -x org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader -y org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader -r org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7

xmllint is happy with
  set SGML_CATALOG_FILES=/etc/xml/catalog
in the .bat and with the DocBook DTD.

WinME, Saxon 6.5.2, JRE 1.4.1_01.