RE: [xsl] Reference elements in files listed using document( ) -Namespace problem or XPATH?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Reference elements in files listed using document( ) -Namespace problem or XPATH?
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 16:25:35 -0800

Howdy,

You are skipping the root element. Try:

document(@filename)/rdf:RDF/rdf:Description

But then in your template match for rdf:Description you appear to be trying to
get the value for dc:title, but you are asking for all the text in the
rdf:Description. You might want to explicitly ask for the title:

Title: <xsl:value-of select="normalize-space(dc:title)"/>

or perhaps:

<xsl:apply-templates/> and match="dc:*"

or for-each select="dc:*"

    -oOo-

make sense?

happy festivus :)
-Rob

>              <xsl:apply-templates
> select="document(@filename)/rdf:Description"/>

<snip/>

>   <xsl:template match="/rdf:Description">
>       <h4><xsl:text>You are here in rdf:Description.</xsl:text></h4>
>   </xsl:template>

<snip/>