RE: [xsl] Passing parameters to XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] Passing parameters to XSL
From: "NIENKE, Bill P. - ACCOR-NA" <Nienke_Bill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:12:36 -0600

Hi,
Here's some sample code that works great:
<%
sort_letter = request.querystring("sort_letter")

   Set xml = CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument")
   xml.async = False
   xml.Load (Server.MapPath("3908.xml"))

   Set xsl = CreateObject("MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument")
   xsl.async = False
   xsl.Load (Server.MapPath("geocache2.xsl"))

    Set template = CreateObject("MSXML2.XSLTemplate")
    template.stylesheet = xsl
    Set processor = template.createProcessor

   processor.input = xml
   processor.addParameter "sort_letter", sort_letter
   processor.Transform

   Response.write (processor.output)
%>

William Nienke