RE: [xsl] Dynamically Creating XSL document

Subject: RE: [xsl] Dynamically Creating XSL document
From: "Braumüller, Hans" <H.Braumueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 11:44:56 +0100

Dear Kevin,

<snip>What syntax do I need to use for JScript?</snip>

you are asking for a Jscript, this is a list about xslt.

I recommend to use first a processing-instruction calling your stylesheet from your xml-source, before you go further with dynamic complexity, to separate your problems of transforming xml from other application languages.

Second i believe that mostly of this list are doing server-side transformation, so any questions belonging to client-side transformation by IE6 or other recent browsers try to ask at another place, if you want get an appropiate answer.

Greetings from Germany,

Hans Braumüller
-- + --
What is BSE?