RE: [xsl] Element value

Subject: RE: [xsl] Element value
From: "bryan" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:47:05 +0100

Vasu Chakkera wrote

>> <element name="substring-after(local-name(),'element.')">
>> if of course you always have children with element in their
local-name.

>otherwise you can try using just "." instead of "element." in
>substring-after() method

yeah but I think Endre only wants to use element.name or element.notname
etc. to create element nodes.

If there is a need for controlling what the child elements are then I
would would want to check in some way that

substring-before(local-name(),'.') = 'element'

the manner of checking obviously chosen by Endre.