Re: [xsl] cocoon parameters and matcher question

Subject: Re: [xsl] cocoon parameters and matcher question
From: Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 10:56:59 +0100

The answer:
You have a <map:act/>. To access a parameter outside of it, you must use XPath-like parent syntax: {../1}

So <map:generate src="http://myhost/es/shop/{../1}{requestQuery}"/> should work.

Regards,

Joerg

Thomas Sandor wrote:
hi all,

In the cocoon sitemap.xmap I get my XML source from a servlet, and pass
parameters to it.
What doesn't work is the '*" == {1} syntax. If I use in the pattern e.g.:
<map:match pattern="buy/catalog"> and for the generated src
http://myhost/es/shop/catalog{requestQuery}" it works, but if I don't want
to re-map all my servlet callings, just want to use wilcard for all that,
cocoon comes with a syntax error, it couldn't evaluate {1}, simply forgets
it, so the source won't work.

<map:match pattern="buy/*">
    <map:act type="request">
        <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
        <map:generate src="http://myhost/es/shop/{1}{requestQuery}"/>
    </map:act>
    <map:transform src="transforms/catalog.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
  </map:match>

Does anybody know how to use wilcard and parameter in specifing the source
in Cocoon2?

Thanks for any kind of help.

Regards,
Thomas