Re: [xsl] newbie question: transforming xml to txt with xslt

Subject: Re: [xsl] newbie question: transforming xml to txt with xslt
From: "Vasu Chakkera" <vasucv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:58:49 +0100

I will be fine if you can provide us with the complete xml.  You need a
separate file for each channel but the XML you have given doesnt contain any
<channel> element ( or may be there under a different name ?? in which case
we need to know which element/attribute is the channel name ?).
also make sure you send an
 file with atleast 2 channels in it.
Thanks
Vasu