Re: [xsl] Retrieving unknown attribute values

Subject: Re: [xsl] Retrieving unknown attribute values
From: Peter Davis <pdavis152@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 03:51:17 -0700

On Monday 14 October 2002 02:27, you wrote:
> The point is [2] pass on the solution..the subject is XSLT not English
> Thanks for your concern

You're welcome.  You were the unfortunate victim of my annoyance with dozens
of "lazy" typists, and for singleing you out I apologize.  But as another
poster pointed out in a private email, "I rarely read past the first 'u'
these days."  Seriously, however uncomfortable it might be, improving your
spelling can do nothing but help your credibility.

That's all I have to say.  Sorry again for singleing you out.  I'm also sorry
for going so off-topic.

--
Peter Davis