RE: [xsl] quoted string in select

Subject: RE: [xsl] quoted string in select
From: Katta Rameswaram <rameswar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:18:26 +0530 (IST)

Thanks for the reply Jarno but i hava a little bit problem .

actually my xsl file is dynamically build.
intially my xsl file will hava something like this

<xsl:for-each select="">
in the java program is i will read this xml document file find the
xsl:for-each tag and will call

node.setAttribute("select","BankRec[AcctType='CD\'s and FD\'s']");
the attribute value if formed in the program

now i am passing this dynamic xsl+xml to parser and i am getting quoted
string error.

with regards,
Rameswaram

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002 Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >    i am a new one to XSL. i am trying to give a quotes string
> > in select=
> > in for-each tag. something like this
> >
> > <xsl:for-each select="BankRec[AcctType='CD\'s and FD\'s']">
>
> <xsl:for-each select='BankRec[AcctType = "CD&apos;s and FD&apos;s"]'>
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jarno - Hocico: Forgotten tears

 Katta Rameswaram,
 TC/4 Group,