[xsl] Saxon get starting but cancle again!

Subject: [xsl] Saxon get starting but cancle again!
From: 1alp@xxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:30:20 +0200 (MEST)

you are right Thom I could thoretically use other Languages like c++,
delphi, java etc.
But it 's  much easyer to use Parser to generate files than to do else.
I wont use VB to generate XML/XSL files.
With my VB programm  i will just get start other Applications and let dem to
act(parser  like saxon).

thanks for your help

dama

> hi dama
>

> > (I'm not deviated from matter, because i did'nt find speciall
> > Forum for
> > Parser!)
> > I try to run Saxon with a Visual Basic programm(VB for Windows).
> > When i run VB programm it begin to Start Saxon and cancel again!!
> > I know, that saxon is not a "Self executable Programm" and
> > use DOS to get
> > starting.
> > (it must be ececuted from Dos Box. for example:
> > c:\saxondir\saxon -o foo.txt foo.xml foo.xsl)
> > Is there generally a way to do it?Maybe other Parser?
>

> you can use MSXML COM objects to do xslt from VB. If you want to use Saxon
> or any other java program you'll have lots of trouble. Theoretically you
> can
> just run
> it as a shell command, but why, when you can use objects in VB instead?
>
> rgds
> Tom SW

be confirmed