RE: [xsl] Using document()

Subject: RE: [xsl] Using document()
From: "Richard Lander" <rlander@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:00:17 -0700

The XSLT processor is looking for a resolvable path as the argument to the document function.

If the value of the xlink:href attribute is a path to an actual XML file, then it should work. If it isn't, and it's an IDREF-type link to attribute that contains that value, then you'll need an XPath that will get that value for you.

w/o more information on your document structure ... It is a little hard on this end ...

Rich