RE: [xsl] Resource recommendations for older parser?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Resource recommendations for older parser?
From: "Andrew Welch" <awelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 16:15:46 +0100

> Can anyone recommend a good resource for how to work with
> msxml version 2?

The best (and probably only...) resource is the 2.5 sdk from microsoft:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?url=/downloads/sample.as
p?url=/MSDN-FILES/027/001/013/msdncompositedoc.xml

(make sure its all on one line)

> XSL, but I need try to conduct some preceding-sibling tests
> in one way or
> another (note: preceding-sibling itself is beyond the
> capabilities of this
> older XSL).

You will need to use previousSibling or similar use of the dom in
jscript.

cheers
andrew

---