RE: [xsl] hardware xml / xslt

Subject: RE: [xsl] hardware xml / xslt
From: "James Fuller" <james.fuller@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:48:10 +0100

> This is the second time I've seen this said about our XSLT processor.
> What we have is not Xalan -- it is a custom implementation.  It tends to
>   run 10 - 20 times faster, depending on the test case.

my mention of xalan was in the context, that its not the quickest XSLT
processor ...in other words you would measure up the box to the quickest or
at least to the top 3 ( which admittedly would prob include xalan...though a
case could be made for libxslt which is exp. good adoption rates ).

was not implicating that you *are* running xalan.....

cheers, jim fuller