Re: [xsl] key() question?

Subject: Re: [xsl] key() question?
From: Steven Noels <stevenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:37:39 +0200

Jeni Tennison wrote:

So you can collect all the contentModel elements that don't return any
nodes when their ename attribute is passed to the
'cotentmodelbychildren' key:

/dtd/contentModel[not(key('contentmodelbychildren', @ename))]

copy/paste - works like a charm, thanks!

I'm using this on top of http://www.apache.org/~andyc/neko/doc/dtd/index.html which is a nice Xerces XNI DTD2XML tool, and which we will be using for the documentation of the xml.apache.org-wide Forrest DTDs (http://xml.apache.org/forrest/).

Thanks again,

</Steven>
stevenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                      stevenn@xxxxxxxxxx