Re: [xsl] XSL -XML to XSL reorienting node

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL -XML to XSL reorienting node
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:53:05 +0100

    <xsl:if test="child::*">
      <xsl:choose>
        <xsl:when test="name()=''">

That when can never be true.
If the outer if is true then the current node has child nodes so it must
be an element node. Element nodes never have an empty name.

in your second one

    <xsl:if test="child::*()[not(SCRGRP | SCRGRPX | NON-SCORE |
that's a syntax error you can't have () anywhere in Xpath 1.

I didn't understand your problem description so can't give advice on
what it should be, also I have a plane to catch (literally)

David