Re: [xsl] Skip Nodes If Condition

Subject: Re: [xsl] Skip Nodes If Condition
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:28:00 +0200

Scott Purcell wrote:
I am trying to skip certain nodes if a condition is met.
If the ad_content does NOT contain a label, I want to skip it.
> Is it best to do a "if test" like I did below, or is there a
> better technique that I need to learn?
I am sending this to a  template match. eg:
        <xsl:apply-templates select="ad/ad_content" />

Try <xsl:apply-templates select="ad/ad_content[label]" /> or <xsl:apply-templates select="ad/ad_content[normalize-space(label)]" />

HTH
J.Pietschmann