Re: [xsl] xml-stylesheet p.i. and other options (was Re: text/xsl...)

Subject: Re: [xsl] xml-stylesheet p.i. and other options (was Re: text/xsl...)
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:02:02 +0100

> But I'd like the same media type, and be able to switch between them with a
> pull-down or button. Nothing that fancy (don't need parameter passing just
> yet); just something browser-neutral that lets me show two or more
> different views.

You can have that  now, just have the referenced stylesheet insert
the nececessary script block into the generated document to generate
the required interaction. The scripting will need to be client-specific
but the stylesheet knows which xsl engine it is running under so can
insert whatever is needed, the document does not require any platform
specific script.

David