Re: [xsl] Hello World

Subject: Re: [xsl] Hello World
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:31:31 +0100

> taking David's example to the extreme, is this not a smaller (and the
> smallest) stylesheet?

I was going to do that (with <x> rather than <h>) but using <html
means that the output method is html so you get built in display
semantics. If you use <h then the default output method is xml and you
don't get any default display semantics so you can't be sure your "hello
world" will actually appear. (I know my html was invalid but html
browsers aren't too worried about that:-)

David