[xsl] loading scripting languages in xslt

Subject: [xsl] loading scripting languages in xslt
From: Guilherme Capilé <capile@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:38:58 -0300

Hi,

is there any simple way to use scripting languages such as php in a xslt
stylesheet?

all I'd like to do is to use it to get the POST data from a form and
send it to a xslt stylesheet as params to update a xml file (then I'd
need this scripting language again to write the xml file).

In XSLT1.1 I've found a reference to xsl:script, which seems to be what
I am looking for, but I don't know any stable implementation of this
element.

I don't want to, either, process the xslt with this scripting language.
I'd rather the other way around.

Anyone?

thanks,

Guilherme Capilé