RE: [xsl] Cant see params passed to the xsl sheet

Subject: RE: [xsl] Cant see params passed to the xsl sheet
From: "Avula, Raj" <RAvula@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:12:18 -0700

Check whether you are enclosing the parameter in single quots (
'param_value' )
instead of ( param_value ).

In your style sheet also you should  have
<xsl:param name="tablename" select="'none'"/>
rather than
<xsl:param name="tablename" select="none"/>

if you don't have quots, processor tries to resolve it as xpath expression.

Thanks,
Raj..