RE: [xsl] James Clark on Schema

Subject: RE: [xsl] James Clark on Schema
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:17:38 +0100

> Enough W3C members could get their AC reps to say No when it
> comes up for PR and it could be sent back to the WGs for
> reconsideration.

Unfortunately those AC reps are the same people who voted to make XML
Schema a rec: getting people to admit that they have made a big mistake
is an uphill struggle, especially when the decision to endorse XML
Schema is reflected in their committed product strategy.

I wish XML Schema would go away (I still wish namespaces would go
away...) but it won't.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx