Re: AW: [xsl] xsl:include href-attribute

Subject: Re: AW: [xsl] xsl:include href-attribute
From: "NILESH PATEL" <jayganesh786@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 11:03:22 +0000

I agree,

But in my application, scene is like this. I have java application which uses Transfomer utilities from XAlan 2.0.

Now java supplies xml file, xsl file and html as output stream. It also supplies about six paramters as well, using Transfoer.setParameter method. Currently I have to define all these six paramter(will grow with application, in each of the stylesheets. What would be nice is to define a common stylesheet, say main.xsl which includes named stylesheet in supplied xml file.

So in this case java application will sypply only main.xsl all the time with six parameters, which consequently includes acting stylesheets, which performs the required transformation. Obviously if I have about 10 to 15 transformations to perfom, the current way to do this is time consuming and extra overhead on application too.

I am preety sure there must be a way to do this, but can not think of one.

Thanks for your input guys and lets work hard to get the best out of xsl.

Love you all.

Nilesh