Re: AW: [xsl] Netscape XSLT ?

Subject: Re: AW: [xsl] Netscape XSLT ?
From: Antonio Fiol <fiol@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:47:55 +0200

Joerg Heinicke wrote:

Braumuller, Hans wrote:
> Hello Joerg,
>
> is there any fundamental change to Mozilla 0.9.9 regarding xslt --> xhtml /
> css / javascript ?

but the differences aren't so big. [...] But as far as I know there is no javascript until now.

I do use Javascript on Mozilla1.0RC(1/2) on transformed pages.

AFAICT, as long as you do not try to document.write() anything, it works as if it was not a XSLT generated page.

document.write() does not work correctly, if at all.

Well, I am stating that as if I were an authority, which is not the case.

What I know for sure is:
- I know that MY javascript code works on an XSLT generated page. I use dynamic changing of CSS properties on certain events, and Macromedia's (maybe modified by our webmaster) hover images (images that change the src attribute onmouseover and onmouseout)
- Macromedia Fireworks menus do NOT work. Look for fw_menu.js if you want the source of it.

Antonio Fiol Bonnín