Re: [xsl] large spaces between table cells

Subject: Re: [xsl] large spaces between table cells
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 01:52:29 +0200

\"Anth Courtney\" wrote:
My problem is that I'm trying to create a table with two columns of specified size each, and each has to contain a graphic. When I do this in xsl, then while I get the graphics and the two columns that I require, I also get a rather large space between the two columns, which I'm unsure how to remove.

There are several possibilites. Check first whether the table cells inherit margin or padding settings from an enclosing block. It is also possible that the problem is the size of the images. Set a border for the cells in order to check for this. There are some other properties possibly causing symptoms you described. Make a FO with a flow file containing only the table and see whether the problem persists. Also check the images for invisible borders. There could also be a bug in the FO processor. Which one are you using?

J.Pietschmann