Re: [xsl] question about javascript and XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] question about javascript and XSL
From: Greg Faron <gfaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 13:39:04 -0600

At 11:51 AM 5/7/2002, you wrote:
At 11:39 AM 5/7/2002, you wrote:
I know this has been asked before, but i've searched through many postings
and I still cannot find an answer to this

The follow code looks syntatically correct
however, the < is still giving me error!

can anyone spot the reason??

It's apparent to me from the other postings that my mail reader (Eudora) didn't show the code that you wrote. It uses IE internally to display marked up content, so I did not see anything after the line quoted above. I assume the error that your having was responsible for this as well. Can you post snippets without enclosing anything in HTML tags?

Greg Faron Integre Technical Publishing Co.