Re: [xsl] Telling parser to ignore DTD

Subject: Re: [xsl] Telling parser to ignore DTD
From: Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 21:38:38 +0200

Hello Manny,

we don't have a solution for this, we have the same problem. With a doctype-system, which Xalan can't find, Xalan throws an exception. It doesn't validate the XML against the DTD, but it MUST find it. Until now we solved the problem with an empty DTD-file at the place, where the file is searched. If you found a solution or anybody knows one, we would appreciate to get to know it.

Regards,

Joerg

Manny Parasirakis schrieb:
Is there a way to tell xalan to ignore the DTD defined in the XML file and just process the transformation without using the DTD?

Emmanuel Parasirakis (Manny)