Re: [xsl] xsl:param and MSXML

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:param and MSXML
From: "Andrew Welch" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:55:04 +0100

> No,
>
> only beginning with msxml3 in replace-mode xsl-param is supported with
> msxml.

Is this right?

If you are using javascript you can simply create objects of msxml3 whether
its in replace mode or side-by-side.  Only if you are using embedded
stylesheet links in the xml do you need to worry about having it in replace
mode (add if you are you wouldnt be able to use xsl-param as there is no way
of passing in params)

cheers
andrew

*<a href="http://www.thebristoldirectory.com" >The Bristol Directory</a>*