Re: [xsl] Concealed

Subject: Re: [xsl] Concealed
From: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:28:16 -0500

If you don't have to do this often, the easiest way would probably be to
create separate stylesheets for each output document, then run them all
using a batch file.

Otherwise, use a processor-dependent extension as Bryan Rasmussen already
posted about.

Cheers,

Tom P

[Wim Bontinck]
I've got a probably rather silly question about XML and XSL/XSLT:

I've got a well-formed, valid XML-file (exported file from a database) from
which I would like to generate separate HTML-pages per certain elements to
be used later on on a CD-publication.  My experiments so far have not yet
led to accomplishing this and becoming an amount of static, though updatable
pages which I can implement in a graphical user interface.