RE: [xsl] Tamino server (was rounding numbers up or down)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Tamino server (was rounding numbers up or down)
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 23:01:45 -0000

I suggest you raise Tamino questions on the most appropriate forum at
http://www.tamino.com, where you will find lots of experts to help you. But
you'll probably need to provide rather more information about what you were
doing and the configuration you are using. There are lots of possibilities -
like you forgot to start the web server.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx