RE: [xsl] Problems with usage of XPath functions as argument in selectNodes method of MSXML2

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problems with usage of XPath functions as argument in selectNodes method of MSXML2
From: Bagchi Ratul <bratul@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:31:39 +0100

Hi,
The suggestion was helpful.But now I have another problem if I use this
statement.Now it doesnt have any problem with the "contains" function.But
oXMLDoc actually contains a XSL document.And the selectNodes property looks
something like this :
oXMLDoc.selectNodes("//xsl:text[contains(.,'abc')]")
And if I give the setProperty statement then it gives the following error :
Reference to undeclared namespace prefix: 'xsl'.
Is there any way to fix this also???
Thanks,
Ratul