[xsl] xmlnx="" declarations appears in html element?

Subject: [xsl] xmlnx="" declarations appears in html element?
From: "Khalid"<k_ali@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:59:23 GMT

Hello Everybody,
I have an xsl file in which I define xmlns's
e.g

<xsl:stylesheet
			version = "1.0"
         xmlns:java.text.SimpleDateFormat ="java.text.SimpleDateFormat"
         xmlns:java.util.Date ="java.util.Date"
         xmlns:localutil="xslt.java.util.Utils">

when I get my output as html format,the <html> element
appears like this

	xmlns:localutil="xslt.java.util.Utils"
	xmlns:java.util.Date="java.util.Date"
	xmlns:java.text.SimpleDateFormat="java.text.SimpleDateFormat">
my question is tha is it how it should look like or there is a way to stop xslt
processor from inserting namespace deffinitions to put in html element

Khalid