[xsl] xsl:include with plain text input

Subject: [xsl] xsl:include with plain text input
From: Peter Davis <pdavis152@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:33:18 -0800

I remember seeing this discussed in an article somewhere, but now I can't
find it.  My problem is that I have several plain text files (*.js, which are
ECMAScript scripts) that I would like to output along with the rest of my
stylesheet's output.  <xsl:include> obviously doesn't work, because it
expects a stylesheet as input.  Are parsed entities capable of accepting
plain text as input?

Thanks much for your help!

--
Peter Davis
You'll never see all the places, or read all the books, but fortunately,