Re: [xsl] Passing a node-set as param to script?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Passing a node-set as param to script?
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:38:40 -0800

Hi,

Since you are producing a DOM Document on the server and passing parameters
to the XSLT, why not just further parse your Document and send exactly what
you need to specific parameters? And if this is an option it would probably
be faster if you used SAX to find the parameters to pass to the
transformation. I am basing this on the assumption that you are sending a
single User's information.

best
-Rob