RE: [xsl] Choosing different outputs in same document

Subject: RE: [xsl] Choosing different outputs in same document
From: "Andrew Welch" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:12:20 -0000

Hi,

I think there isnt a pure xslt solution to this (maybe Im wrong...) but I
would do one of two things:

1.  Do it all using the XML dom
-or-
2.  Create a stylesheet that styles just a single <slide>, and pass to that
the position() of slide you want to display as a parameter.

I can help you with that if you want

cheers

andrew

===