Re: [xsl] XSLT and dreamweaver

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT and dreamweaver
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 05:57:32 -0800

DW was built for html.  There are some serious hurdles to overcome.  That
being said DW is basically a web browser extedned with JS, so you could
write a JS object to handle your needs. But it would be much simpler if you
did the html yourself (esp. since you are doing the xslt...) or get people
who can hand off xhtml.

best,
-Rob