Re: [xsl] Using xsl to test value of node

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using xsl to test value of node
From: Ahmad J Reeves <ahmad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:51:43 +0000

Hi David,

Many thanks for your help, that makes much more sense now.
The parser still throws up the following error:

"The element type "xsl:template" must be terminated by the matching
end tag </xsl:template>" at the following position

<xsl:stylesheet
        version="1.0">
 <xsl:output method="html"/>

 <xsl:template match="LOG">
        <xsl:apply-templates select="DIRECT"/>
 </xsl:template>

 <xsl:template match="DIRECT">
        <xsl:apply-templates select="CHARACTER_ID"/>
 </xsl:template>

 <xsl:template match ="CHARACTER_ID">
    <xsl:if test=".=44639"/>
    <xsl:apply-templates select="../LOCATION_ID"/>
    </xsl:if> *here*
 </xsl:template>

 <xsl:template name="LOCATION_ID">
      <h1>
        <xsl:value-of select="."/>
      </h1>
 </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Its as if it can't see the </xsl:template> tag underneath.
Am I missing something blatant! Probably!!

Cheers again
Ahmad