Re: [xsl] template return value

Subject: Re: [xsl] template return value
From: "Charly" <cohana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:18:44 -0800

Thanks Avula,
That helps a lot .

----- Original Message -----
From: "Avula, Raj" <RAvula@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 9:49 AM

> <xsl:variable name="myVar">
> <xsl:call-template name="myTemplate" />

SOLELY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN
CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE
ADDRESSEE INDICATED IN THIS MESSAGE (OR RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERY OF THIS
MESSAGE TO SUCH PERSON) YOU MAY NOT REVIEW, USE, DISCLOSE OR DISTRIBUTE THIS
MESSAGE OR ANY FILES TRANSMITTED HEREWITH.  IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN
ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER BY REPLY E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND
ALL COPIES OF IT FROM YOUR SYSTEM."