RE: [xsl] question about implements-prefix

Subject: RE: [xsl] question about implements-prefix
From: Don Bruey <dbruey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 14:09:21 -0500

In the case of the original question, the namespace URI mattered. Not
putting in the correct URI for the "user" namespace meant that the extension
function in question would not be recognized.

In my example, I mentioned XSL's namespace as an example of something that
if you change it, your stylesheet won't work as you might expect, which is
an easy example to try to see what happens when you just put in any old URI.
When I teach XML, I use that very example to show how namespaces work and
what URIs mean to processors, and it's a pretty effective example.

Don