RE: [xsl] Prining Hex04 character using xsl.

Subject: RE: [xsl] Prining Hex04 character using xsl.
From: Joshua.Kuswadi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:53:43 +1100

Hi Raj,

> I am generating a text string using xsl. I have
> to insert
> Hex04 character in the output.
> I tried using <xsl:text>&#4;</xsl:text>. Processor is
> throwing exception.
> Does any body tell me
> how to print this character or do i need to use a specific encoding?.

I'm not sure if this is an allowable character for an XML document. Check out the w3c site for more information about allowable characters:
 http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xml-2e-20000814.html#charsets
If it is not allowable (which is what I understand from the above link), then your processor is correct in throwing an exception.

HTH,
Joshua

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.