Re: [xsl] Dynamic XSL Templates

Subject: Re: [xsl] Dynamic XSL Templates
From: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:34:11 +0200

Bryan Kearney wrote:

Thanks for the info. How "standard" are extension functions? I am using
Xalan, so is the use if evaluate going to tie me to Xalan?

Actually, it'll tie you to xxx:evaluate-aware processors, that's not too good anyway.

Huh, such simple "dynamic" XPath expressions don't have to be real dynamic, you probably can use *[name() = $name] idiom, as Chris pointed out.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel