Re: [xsl] Getting name of and element

Subject: Re: [xsl] Getting name of and element
From: "cutlass" <cutlass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 13:10:48 -0000

Hello Ragulf,

here are some online tutorials which should help

www.zvon.org
www.topxml.com

www.bayes.co.uk

www.dpawson.co.uk

and i would heartedly suggest obtaining any of the good books that are out
there, esp. Michael Kay's XSLT Prg Reference.

u may find that simple questions get answered quickly here, almost too
quickly i think, but consistent posting of basic type questions may illicit
grumbles.

good luck, jim fuller