[xsl] need a substitue for the current() function

Subject: [xsl] need a substitue for the current() function
From: "Dennis Campillo" <dcampillo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 13:44:40 -0700

Greetings All,

we are using the xalan processor on an AS400 at work, and for some reason it seems to choke everytime I use the current() function.

i.e. <xsl:for-each select="//Ledger_Entry[.//Long_Name=current()]">

Does anyone know how to write a "longhand" version of the current() function which will return a node-set that has the current node as its only member?

my source doc(in case it's needed), looks like the following:

<accountelement>
 <Ledger_Element>
 <Number_of_Entries>290</Number_of_Entries>
  <Ledger_Entry>
  <Transaction_Description>PURCHASE</Transaction_Description>
  <Long_Name>AIMS ASSET ALLOCATION PROGRAM/IMS</Long_Name>
  <Quantity>0</Quantity>
  <Amount>-150000.00</Amount>
  <Trade_Date>07/28/1997</Trade_Date>
 </Ledger_Entry>

Thanks in advance for any assistance forthcoming.

Dennis Campillo
dcampillo@xxxxxxx