[xsl] Javascript in XSL

Subject: [xsl] Javascript in XSL
From: "Annelies Vercruysse" <kontant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:27:33 +0200

Hi,

I'm converting existing HTML pages to XML-XSL combinations. My current HTML pages contain Javascripts that treat elements in the HTML document. (getElementById();)

It seems that these javascripts are completely ignored when opening the XML page. Could it be that an XML page doesn't have the "document"-property so an element will never be found?

I've already tried to put the javascript between the following tags:

(I use the Netscape 6.1 browser)

are there any known bugs with Javascripts within XSL?
can anyone please help me? It would very much be appreciated!

thanx,
Annelies