Re: [xsl] Re: Microsoft XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Microsoft XML
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 07:27:14 -0700

if it is XML it is XML. You can make your own set of tags to do what you
want it to. For example XSLT is XML and Docbook (what Brett probably used to
write his book) XML is XML. They are not interchangeable they have been
designed for specific purposes. The statement you site below seems somewhat
biased. Microsoft has conformance and then more on top of that... they even
just announced w3c compliant schema support to the w3cschema list... but
whatever...

It sounds like you have a good grasp of what needs to be done.  I forgot
what your problem is/was and how it relates to XSL?