RE: [xsl] Question about Michael Kay's book

Subject: RE: [xsl] Question about Michael Kay's book
From: "Tim Watts" <timw@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:17:27 +1000

Why don't you ask Mike himself! He subscribes to this list ;)

Given that Michael also created a java parser (SAXON) and works for Software
AG (which is not affiliated with Microsoft) I would say that it would have
been safe to assume that it would be OS agnostic.

And it is - at least the first version which I have.

Tim Watts