[xsl] xsl:key question

Subject: [xsl] xsl:key question
From: Kerin Cosford <Kerin.Cosford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:21:52 +0100

hi everyone,

I'm something of an XSL newbie, and I can't seem to find the answer to this
problem - I'm sure it's very simple, but I just can't work it out.

With this XML:

<Drug>
	<DrugCitation>
		<DrugCompanyList>
			<DrugCompany>
				<Company CDLID="18767">
					<CompanyCitation>
						<CompanyName>
							Johnson and Johnson
						</CompanyName>
					</CompanyCitation>
				</Company>
			</DrugCompany>
		</DrugCompanyList>
	</DrugCitation>
	<DrugDevelopmentList>
		<DrugDevelopment>
			<CompanyRef CDLID="18767"/>
		<DrugDevelopment>
	</DrugDevelopmentList>
</Drug>

I need to have an xsl:key which will return the text within <CompanyName>
when a CLID="" value of the <Company> element is passed to it (The value of
the CDLID attribute is taken from the <CompanyRef> element).

How do I do this? All of the xsl:key examples I've come across only concern
retrieving values from the same element that is queried. I'm sure this is a
simple XPath expression, but, as I say, I just can't seem to work it out
today.

Thanks in advance,

Kerin