[xsl] Multiple HTML output from one XML file by using one XSL file?

Subject: [xsl] Multiple HTML output from one XML file by using one XSL file?
From: "Uslu, Cihan Y (MED)" <Cihan.Uslu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:40:22 -0500

Hi,
My question; is there any way of producing multiple HTML files from one
XML document dynamically by using one XSL file.
This is the XML file I'm using, and I want to produce one HTML page for
each  [@SectionNum].  and I would like to make it automated with one XSL
file..Is it possbile? and if it's I'd appreciate your help on
this...thanks

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE Module SYSTEM "../../dtd/inbrief.dtd">
<Module ModuleNum="017">
  <title>
	 <para>Automatic Filming</para>
  </title>
  <Intro>
	 <para>These procedures explain the process of auto
filming.</para>
  </Intro>
  <Competency>Perform automatic filming.</Competency>
  <Task SectionNum="010"><Title>Set the Film Parameters for Automatic
		Filming</Title>
	 <Intro>
		<para>Automatic filming is a feature in which the system
automatically
		  films an exam. Values for filming like format, number
of copies, W/L, etc., can
		  be set up ahead of time in a protocol by using the
AutoFilm Setup button from
		  the view/edit screen.</para>
	 </Intro>
	 <Objective>Set the film parameters for automatic
filming.</Objective>
	 <Step>
		<QuickStep>
		  <para>Click <guilabel>[AutoFilm
Setup]</guilabel>.</para>
		</QuickStep>
	 </Step>
  </Task>
  <Task SectionNum="020"><Title>Set the Image Parameters for Automatic
		Filming</Title>
	 <Intro>
		<para>To use the AutoFilm feature, parameters must be
set in AutoFilm
		  Setup and then filming must be turned on. This is done
on the AutoFilm tabcard,
		  from the view/edit screen. If AutoFilming is not
turned on, autofilming will
		  not occur.</para>
	 </Intro>
	 <Objective>Set image parameters for autofilming.</Objective>
	 <Step>
		<QuickStep>
		  <para>On the view/edit screen, select the AutoFilm
tabcard.</para>
		</QuickStep>
	 </Step>
	 <Step>
		<QuickStep>

		</QuickStep>
	 </Step>

  </Task>
  <Task SectionNum="030"><Title>Use the Filming Buttons on the Autofilm
		Viewport</Title>
	 <Intro>
		<para>There are several buttons you may need to use for
autofilming which
		  are located on the AutoFilm viewport once scanning
begins. These buttons allow
		  you to further customize autofilming.</para>
	 </Intro>
	 <Objective>Use the film buttons on the autofilm
viewport.</Objective>
	 <Step>
		<QuickStep>
no autostart was
			 selected in AutoFilm setup).</para>
		</QuickStep>
	 </Step>
	 <Step>
		<QuickStep>
		  <para>To pause filming during AutoFilm, click
<guilabel>[Pause
			 Filming]</guilabel>.</para>
		</QuickStep>
	 </Step>
	 <Step>
		<QuickStep>
		  <para>To restart autofilming after using
<guilabel>[Pause
			 Filming]</guilabel>, click <guilabel>[Continue
Same Sheet]</guilabel>.</para>
		</QuickStep>
	 </Step>
	 <Step>
		<QuickStep>
to delete a
			 series from filming.</para>
		</QuickStep>
	 </Step>
	 <Step>
		<QuickStep>
to delete an
			 entire exam from filming.</para>
		</QuickStep>
	 </Step>
  </Task>
  <Task SectionNum="040"><Title>Manually Add an Image to the Autofilm
		Composer</Title>
	 <Intro>
		<para>There are times when you may want to manually add
images to the
		  AutoFilm composer. For example, if you wanted to add
an image with special
		  graphics or a particular WW/WL, or if you wanted to
add a multiple image
		  display (MID).</para>
	 </Intro>
	 <Objective>Manually adding images to the auto film
composer.</Objective>
	 <Step>
		<QuickStep>
		  <para>When AutoFilm is either paused or finished,
place the mouse
			 cursor on the image or MID to be filmed.</para>

		</QuickStep>
	 </Step>
	 <Step>
		<QuickStep>
to place a single
			 image onto the AutoFilm composer.</para>
		</QuickStep>
	 </Step>
  </Task>
</Module>