Re: [xsl] RE: URL for "Things XSLT can't do"

Subject: Re: [xsl] RE: URL for "Things XSLT can't do"
From: David_Marston@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:12:28 -0400

DPawson>> Sorry if its inconvenient.

DNovatchev> Not only this is inconvenient -- it is harmful. I believe
DNovatchev> there are hundreds of pages (including the ones containing
DNovatchev> this archive) that contain links to this valuable resource
DNovatchev> of knowledge about XSLT.

For many months now, we've been warned that we should only link to
the top pages, not deeply into the site. I think that's a reasonable
request, because an ever-growing FAQ needs to be reorganized
periodically.
.................David Marston