RE: [xsl] Incrementing a Variable

Subject: RE: [xsl] Incrementing a Variable
From: "Jon Wynacht" <jwynacht@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 07:18:26 -0700

Bottom line here is that I was trying to do was near impossible and really
should have been done back in the Java code. The xml that was coming to my
xsl was causing me to write so much logic in that we decided to kick the
problem back to the code level and fix it there.

Thanks everybody for your help here!

Jon